Whichever operational model our clients opt for, we ensure that we meet their business expectations as their BIM consulting partners. We have a specialized team with experience in architectural BIM services, structural BIM Modeling and MEP services, which makes us turnaround our clients requirement faster and at best rates.
From the name itself, this model is on a project to project basis wherein our clients outsource an entire project to Excelize wherein we act as an offshore AEC service partner to our client for BIM consulting. This outsourcing model is more preferred when the client is looking for CAD or BIM consulting services based on the availability of their project.
- In this model, our clients send us the project information, such as the input files of the project, scope of work and the expected version of software in which they would expect to receive output.
- After the availing the above information, Excelize team proposes a lump sum, one-time cost of the project to the client for approval
- After receiving the approval, the client is being updated on the project on regular basis through sharing screenshots and different version of work in progress.
- On the completion of the project the final output files are shared with the client for his reviews and comments.
- Corrections if any are executed and the final model is dispatched to the client for use.