- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Bachelors in Architecture
- Masters in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of BIM Experience
- Must have work authorization in US. Company may consider applying appropriate work visa in certain cases.
- Revit Architectural, Structural, MEPF modeling.
- Lead BIM Coordination using Navisworks Manage and Glue.
- Working & coordinating between remote teams in Excelize office and clients in the US.
- Set project schedules and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Monitor project deliverables & pdate relevant stakeholders and team members on project progress.
- Knowing when and how to get the information necessary to complete each task.
- Writing proposals and estimates for various projects.
- Assist Sales Team by participating in sales presentations and conference calls.