- We are the Building Information Modelling (BIM) specialists with a global footprint.
- We have pioneered the concept of onshore + offshore model, providing the most effective way to manage outsourced BIM and CAD projects.
- We use some of the latest tools like – Revit Architecture, Revit Structures, Revit MEP and Navisworks for BIM services. Using the work-share approach, we have successfully developed a repeatable and scalable model.
- We offer architectural 3D modeling services, structural BIM, CAD drafting, and MEP-BIM coordination services at affordable rates to general contractors, architects and construction managers across the globe.
Our infrastructure includes:
- Audio and Video conferencing.
- High-end computer workstations.
- Large-scale printers and plotters.
- High-quality scanners.
- Robust networking infrastructure with high-speed Cisco routers and switches.
- High-end IBM Back up data server.
- Network security (firewalls and proxy servers).
- 24×7 monitoring backed by built-in IT redundancies.
- 17 KVA power backup with an online UPS and diesel generators.
- VoIP telephony.
- Secured & guarded premises.
Quality Control and Quality Assurance
Our stringent measures ensure high-quality output as we believe that quality plays the most crucial role in client retention for BIM companies. The process chart below emphasis on our quality process and the controls implemented: