Initially Aurangabad India and then California, USA
- BE Mechanical from reputed university
- Masters (or foreign equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management from reputed
- The Project Manager is directly responsible for scheduling all phases of a project, the technical
specifications necessary to acquire equipment and materials.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with existing team of designers and engineers to follow through
with tasks and recommend solutions for project designs.
- Mentoring of staff, perform periodic model review.
- Coordinate and trouble shoot technical items with clients, consultants and other departments.
- A strong sense of urgency and initiative. Able to quickly study and react to complex issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to confidently and decisively take action.
- This position will perform the engineering, design and commissioning of equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple design projects at a time.
- Exposure and working knowledge of Revit.
- 3+ years of project management experience.