Shop Drawings Services
Shop drawings are typically a set of drawings required for prefabricated components and include dimensions, manufacturing standards and fabrication details. Architectural building information modeling (BIM) has its roots in conventional 2D shop drawing.
Coordinated shop drawing is a combined 3D rendering of the construction project by integrating all architectural, structural and trades shop drawings.
A drawing or a set of drawings, which are required for prefabricated components like trusses, elevators, structural steel, windows, cabinets, appliances, mill-work and air handling units and produced by the contractor, supplier, manufacturer, fabricator or sub-contractors, are called shop drawings.
Shop Drawing Example
Let us check how shop drawings services help different sectors of a building project.
For architects or engineers:
- Design prototype: space arrangements, materials, assemblies
- Building systems coordination: clash detection, space reservation
- Analysis: lighting, energy, space
- Engineering accuracy: measurement, context
- Drawing production quality
- Risk reduction for a better understanding of the complexity and transparency
- Shop drawing reduction
- Building systems coordination for clash detection and layout
- Construction schedule optimization
- Cost estimation and quantity take-offs
- Improved design quality for better-performing building
- Enhances schedule compression
- Provides efficient handover
Why choose Excelize?
- We customize our Shop Drawing services in line with our clients’ requirements. We conduct active discussions with them to acquire a clear picture of their requirements and prepare a systematic plan and set specific deadlines for deliverables.
- We deliver accurate elevations floor plans and sections as well as schedules, area calculations, and quantity take-offs according to clients’ requirements.
- Our technical expertise, resolute quality standards, and experienced professionals are adroit at handling a host of diverse building projects.
- We specialize in shop drawings for all trades and on multiple platforms so that they can be directly fed into the pre-fab software.
- We actively follow the latest industry developments and new innovations in software.
- We strictly adhere to industrial norms and the codes specific to the construction industry which significantly improves the project quality.
Looking to outsource Shop Drawing? Talk to our experts, now!
We will be glad to assist you!