What we did:Our scope of work essentially comprised of building a BIM model, to include clash detection and resolution, and vital coordination between the architectural, structural and services (MEPF) teams. For this, we leveraged our team of on-site as well as off-site coordinators and modelers, to create the resolutions of the model and build the model at LOD 300, respectively.
BIM Clash Detection & Resolution Services
Clash identification using BIM coordination is one of our core services – we have a highly experienced and qualified team of engineers to help our clients identify interferences in design and eliminate human errors completely.
Clash detection and resolution are, in fact, one of the most important advantages of BIM coordination services. It facilitates the effective identification, inspection, and reporting of interference clash in a typical 3D project model, at the document stage instead of on-site, during construction. This helps reduce design errors and inefficiencies that may cause delays and budget issues. Minimizing the risk of human error during an inspection of models ensures the sustainable design, efficient construction planning, and fabrication.
BIM clash detection and resolution not only includes the final estimated location of components but also enables efficiencies in construction sequencing, material, and equipment lead time, and compliance with the original architectural intent.
It can also help reduce design faults and inadequacies that may prove expensive during and even after the completion of the project design.
Why Choose Excelize?
- We are specialists in the identification and rectification of interferences in coordinated 3D models.
- Our BIM clash detection and resolution services allow the clients to check for clashes between various systems like architectural, structural, electrical, plumbing, or mechanical.
- Our highly qualified professional drafting team, along with our skilled use of technological innovations, enables us to deliver accurate BIM clash detection services at affordable rates, with quick turnaround times.
- We can provide detailed clash interference reports which can help the project management team to make necessary changes and adjustments in the schedule of the construction project.
- Our highly accurate clash detection services are sought after by clients in different fields of construction such as contractors, sub-contractors, engineers, architects, real estate developers, designers, etc.
- Our repertoire of clash detection services includes projects such as bridges, public structures, commercial facilities, industrial units, residential homes and retail and institutional buildings.