What we did:Our scope of work essentially comprised of building a BIM model, to include clash detection and resolution, and vital coordination between the architectural, structural and services (MEPF) teams. For this, we leveraged our team of on-site as well as off-site coordinators and modelers, to create the resolutions of the model and build the model at LOD 300, respectively.
We offer superior quality, cost-effective and time-bound Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) engineering design & support services for MEP consultants, consulting firms as well as Design-Build consultants.
Our highly skilled modelers, engineers & expert team of coordinators, develop detailed design models, using coordination guidelines, constructability analysis & clash coordination rules during the pre-construction phase, thus focusing on providing valuable information to describe the proposed project.
Our BIM 3D, 4D, and 5D modeling services are critical in visualizing the Revit architectural and structural model, identifying the clashes between various elements, monitoring project costs, and in reducing waste during construction.
Our BIM coordination services allow all the parties involved in the project during its different stages, to collaborate and coordinate with each other, thereby ensuring that the project flows seamlessly.
Our MEPF Service Offerings:
- Model visualization
- Electrical design services
- HVAC design, drafting, and modeling
- Shop drawings
- Fire protection
- Revit family creation
- Quantity take-off services
- Clash detection and resolution
- Onshore + offshore working model (hybrid)
- BIM coordination support
Why choose Excelize
- We offer superior quality, cost-effective, time-bound MEP engineering design, and support services. Outsourcing CAD services give you the positives of having full-time employees without added expenses.
- We have a ‘best-in-class team of engineers, estimators, and project managers who deliver flexible and tailored solutions for all requirements, 24 by 7. We understand the requirements and constraints of building services and how they are affected by structural and architectural elements.
- Our engineers take ownership of the design process throughout the project lifecycle, from the initial design development (0% DD) through plan-check execution.
- Our comprehensive audits, evaluations, inspections, code calculations, and recommendations are all aimed at achieving optimal life cycle costing.
- Our exhaustive experience with infrastructure, retail, commercial and institutional projects enable astute constructability analysis and suggestions.
- The most promising benefit of the constructability analysis is to achieve safety standards in a building through BIM visual analysis.
- Our quick turnaround time is achieved by the meticulous coordination of many elements of the design. Also, outsourcing leverages the time zone difference to take your projects ahead round-the-clock.
- We are the chosen project partners for white field developments, new cities, and urban infrastructure developments worldwide.